2005/09/22

I'm in Rio de Janeiro.next to Sao poulo

Bon noches!9/21 PM22.i'm in Rio de janeiro.yesterday i came here from Igauz by bus.it took 24hours and i felt it to be very tired because i used flight from Buenos aires to Iguaz.i was very impressed to Iguaz fall.i respected nature.

i stay hostel in Ipanema.It's very nice around here.But I hear it's dangerous little bit in Rio,so I'm in hostel now.today I walked around Rio de Janeiro by using some transportation.for example I went to Ipanema,Copacabana,niteroi and so on.i went to niteroi museum by Oscar Niemeyer(i wanted to go there before).Inside exbition is not good,but Architecter is good.Ipanema,Copacabana beach is wonderful,so if possible i want to swim tomorrow.i have swim pants.

tomorrow i'll go to corcovado and so on.and evening i'll go to Sao paulo by bus(about 7hours).day after tomorrow,i ll see football game of Sao paulo FC.my friend live in sao paulo will invite me that football game.when i crused in Puno,i met with him.

0 件のコメント: