2005/09/17

now i'm in Buenos aires.

Buenos noches.
i'm in Buenos aires.now it's seprember 16th 23:00.
3hours ago,i just came here from san salvadol de jujuy in Argentina.
it's take 2days by bus from potoshi in Bolivia,because there is many happenings.
one is snow,and the other is blocked road by Indio in Bolivia.
The fuct of blocked road tell me about bad policy situation of Bolivia.
it's incredible for me.i want to tell in detail after,and use japanese font.

i feel Buenos aires is good city,and there are many fashionable people look like Europe.I felt so when i had dinner and i walk around here. and i think it's not dangerous here.

now i'm sleepy because i had much cerveza(beer) and vino(wine) with two guys from Bolivia.I came from Potoshi with two guys and one family.so it's fun for me to spend time on bus.

tomorrow,i will dig and walk aroud this city.i'm looking forward to.

good night,ciao.

0 件のコメント: