2006/03/11

Now i 'm in Shanghai

Nihao!
I'm Shanghai.It's cold in here.
now,I stay internet room at Shanghai library.
today I walk around The Bund ,ride metro,eat noodle and came library.I spend a relax'in day.
yesterday I came here from Xian by train.
This train(to Shanghai from Xian) was the worst I've ever experience.I don't say quality of train,I say very very tired!!

imagine
you are in a full train and stay in.
imagine
you don't have your seat,and there's no space to sit on ground.
imagine
you must stay 17hours!!


When I tried to buy a train ticket,I couldn't get ticket sleeper class.Because there are many people to Shanghai from Xian,and basically there are many many people in this country.so I reluctantly bought seat class ticket.but then,I thought it's Ok.When I ride train,I knew my thoughtless decision.

Between 3/10 pm 6:30 to 3/11 am 11:30,I can seat properly only last 30 minutes!Expect this time,I sit barely on little little space of ground or stand.Because cart of salesclerk cross in crowded every about 30-minutes.
Of course,I couldn't sleep at all.

As a result,you know,I was very tired.but it was precious experience.I thought many things on that time.On same viewpoint of chinese people,I could see attitude of trainman from monopoly system.It was much different from Jpanese one. Derivative from this think,economic system of present China,the national character of this country,how will be China from now on,and so on.

Yesterday night,when I eat and drink with people from Japan I met same hostel,we talk about many things include above contents by midnight.It was special time.

In this trip,I got valuable experience.
think about gap between inland and coast,about Three Gorges crusing including(Three Gorges Dam ),and so on.
afterdays I maybe write here.


just hungry(><)
I'll go to eat Chinese food.
ciao.

3 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

Hello, this is Asako.
I felt from your blog that you really enjoy your trip include a crowded train! HAHA!!

You went to many places, did you?Is Shanghai the last city in your trip? I hope you can see the power of Chinese, a lot of history and development in that city.
I'm looking forward to hearing your experience and photos which you took after going back to Japan.

Please enjoy your self.
See you in Japan.

匿名 さんのコメント...

Hey, yo!! Wuz up dude!
Seems like you are having a lot of fun in Shanghai... :)
I've been there 2 yrs ago, but
I couldnt get to see REAL China... just beautiful scenery and great things about it u know...
so..I'm looking forward to hearing your story!
As for me, yesterday was my Birhtday! Now I turned out 25yrs!
I'm excited!
I might go back to Osaka sometime soon... hope to see u then...
or maybe you come to Tokyo on business... so maybe see u here!:)

Anyways, Have a safe trip! and...
Have fun In Seoul as well...
Give my best regards + kisses to my mother country! (haha!)
oh.. hey, by the way,
Korean national baseball team beaten US team!!! 7-3.
I'm pretty happy!!!
(maybe Korea is heating up now...)!
Enjoy!

Luv, Soogie

atsuyuki さんのコメント...

>ASAKO
コメントあんがとね.
さっき帰国&帰宅しました.
重慶→武漢→西安→上海→ソウル→日本って感じです.結果的に色々考える事が多い旅でしたわ.またはなそね.

>SUGA
コメントサンキュー.
俺の学生時代の本格的な旅の始まりって5年前のソウルで,なんかスタート地点に戻っきたって感じやった.春季の宿舎にも行って,人と会ってきた.
あと,誕生日遅ればせながらおめでと.わりぃわりぃ.去年もこんな感じやったっけ.でもまぁ君はいいじゃないか.